Accurate, customer-friendly billing services
Shopko RxCare understands that accuracy is extremely important—in prescription services for your residents and billing services for your facility. In both cases, we never take accuracy for granted.
Collaboration is the key! Shopko RxCare offers several best-practice collaboration procedures with your billing office, residents and their family members to confirm all residents have appropriate medication coverage and your billing is timely and accurate. By working with your teams, our billing services team will:
- Establish customer-defined cut-off dates
- Establish customer-defined delivery of billing statements
- Avoid improper billing of non-covered medications
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of credits
- Billing in-services will be provided before start-up
Our FacilityLINK® application offers electronic access to billing information where files can be exported to the facility in CSV or Excel. As a Shopko RxCare client, you will have secure access anytime to review invoices. We also offer your long-term care facility a dedicated billing specialist to answer any questions you may have.
Shopko RxCare billing specialists are experts in working all types of billing situations including:
- Medicare Part A (PPS)/Managed Care
- We will split bills when a resident changes from Medicare Part A to another third-party billing manager
- Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plans (PDPs)
- We are authorized as a provider for all Wisconsin PDPs
- We will electronically bill all third-party plans
- Medicare Part B
- State Medicaid
- We will submit invoices directly to the state Medicaid agency for non-dual eligible residents and for medications not covered by Medicare Part D
- During the prospective review process, we will identify non-covered items and make recommendations for Medicaid or PDP covered medications
- Private Accounts
- We will directly bill the resident or responsible party for payment
Have billing questions?
Family members, residents and Shopko RxCare clients click here.